Science and Health Building
Northern Arizona University
32,000 NSF of laboratory and laboratory support space in a 127,000 GSF Building for the Departments of Chemistry Teaching Lab, Center for Science Teaching & Learning Wet Laboratory and Chemistry Research Laboratories. Facility includes Green Chemistry, General Chemistry, Organic Research Lab, Env. Analytical Research, Physical Chemistry Research, Bio Chem Research, Flex Research & Chemistry Education Classrooms.
Flagstaff, AZ, USA
- Services: Laboratory Design
- Category: Education
- Completed: 2015
- Gross Building: 127,237
- Net (Assignable) Building: 65,672
- Laboratory & Laboratory Support: 31,645
- Construction Cost: $52,297,500
- Richard and Bauer & GLHN Architects & Engineers Inc.
- Timmerman Photography Inc.